MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,613
Hehe, gaurav, dantool that was really _gay_ of you guys to pick on abtom!! :hysterical:
now...that's a new angle.

i was wondering what's the criteria of getting synched to 2 mbps.....out of all the boarders here who've opted for the 749_NU plan guess only 4 have been synched and 2 were synched only after calling mtnl....so that means probably they're taking their own sweet time and are not at all bothered about hurrying into providing high speeds.one more probability could be that maybe they're running short of bandwidth to provide each and everyone of us a 2mbps connection which they're trying to upgrade and that'll ofcourse take some time.what're your comments guys?

total idiots.. grrrr! a call came just now fron Nehru Place exchange.
you got a call on sunday....now that's strange.next time a call comes try taking their no.

hi all.. Goodmorning. So here we are still at 256.. seems like anouther round is starting now..

now...that's a new angle.
you got a call on sunday....now that's strange.next time a call comes try taking their no.
yep i got the call on sunday :), i have the number but its of no u to u, i guess , if nehru place is not your exchange. Nehru Place is my exchange and the number is of the JTO broadband :)
today ill be online the whole day

hi all!i've been following this thread for quite some time...I've got 749NU plan from Sept3,07. But inspite of calling so many ppl (whose nos have been listed here), no speed change.I live in Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi (near Mayur Vihar).I've been calling up Mr. Johri, but he generally tells me that they'll do it (after noting down my no.)....Today he told me, it'll be done in 2 hrs....although i don't have much hope :confused:

yeah, may be the're short of bandwidth, very valid point dantool

Its not that MTNL is short of bandwidth. Its just that some exchanges are not equipped to provide 2mbps connections. MTNL is gradually (at their own pace) upgrading the exchanges to provide 2mbps (or even more as IPTV requires upto 6mbps connection).

But in your case, the exchange should already have the capability as MTNL upgrade the lines only where it is feasible. And as they have agreed to upgrade... bandwidth should not be a constraint.

I'm sure its becoz of the laid-back attitude of the babus that this delay is happening!

@santu kahaan upgrade hua yaar.now there's no hope....no new no. to call.if u've an inside man in mtnl maybe something can happen otherwise just sit and pray.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:MERA NUMBER AA GAYA:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
https://www.speedtest.net
I call a person at mtnl and you wont believe , it took marely seconds to get my speeds upgraded.. woooooooo.. yipieeeee! it was almost instant :)

though the speeds arnt very good right now.. but abhi ke liye chalega

Back