MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,613
array bhai kaunsa no.???santu's gone straight into downloading mode

not into downloading mode yet :)... just 400mb left.. will wait till 12.. till then im here :) by the way i called the Executive Director of mtnl.. :thumbsup:.. and hey try this number today..23317722/33, the person has changed.. hes helpful :)now am just waiting for the dsl_949 2mbps unlimited thing to be true :)

Talked to GM (Broadband)'s office of RA Gupta....the person seemed helpful, noted all my nos and all...said he'll change the speed and call me....let's see....Exec Direc's office isn't helpful, they are routing me to GM's office...

and hey try this number today..23317722/33, the person has changed.. hes helpful :)

yaar mera to ye log kabhi phone hi nahi uthate
kam se kam 20-30 times try kar chuka hoon
what time did u called santu?

what time did u called santu?
i called at around 12:15

potter dantool.. did u call ?

i called at around 12:15

potter dantool.. did u call ?

yaar i m tryin.....22 to continously engage jaa raha hai aur 33 koi utha nahi raha

called but to no avail....guess these numbers will never work for me.here are two numbers of public grievance cell broadband of mtnl.you can send your probs in writing.P.s.-these are fax numbers...probably written complaints are more helpful against government babus.Mr A P Singh:23359499Mr R A Gupta:23737514those who don't have 2mbps yet please fax your complaints tomorrow to these numbers.

do 1 thing.. try these numbers(23317722/33) tomorrow at around 12 am. thease are the numbers of the SDE, and at around 12 hes normally not there.. so the guy there inplace of him maybe helpful. also write mails to gm, dgm and ed. Best of Luck

23317722/33ya these r the nos wich can help u frnz ..best of luck..smtime they pickup phone even at 10pm..so try

Back