Myntra News, Updates & User Experiences

Ordered Shoe at Myntra, and this time the size is bigger than what it's supposed to.

I have ordered Fila before and it was just fine, this time Converse, and it's quite loose.

Tried to contact customer support and the person Neeta said blatantly that it's not their problem as companies have different standards about size.

And, I would be required to send the shit to their address, no pickup available. Last time it was for some reason :)

This is a post for Myntra Twitter.

in my experience, yebhi is best in this business! Of-course this post doesnt have any relevance here, just sharing my view :)

It's not the first time I am dealing with Myntra with an issue. Poor Quality Clothing- Myntra

With the kind of response I got, I felt like burning this shit and making a blog post out of it :)

They sell International Brands, which are locally made ofcourse. But doesn't know how to treat customers. Period.

he mentioned that the same size on fila and converse were of different sizes in real life.

This isn't exactly uncommon. I have a different fit for Nike as against other brands

Show rooms sucks here in Delhi.Yeah! I am going to try the 'shoes', in a showroom.I purchased one pair from South Extension, Size 7 was just fine. So, I ordered 7, on the shoes its 8 not sure if its US 8 or UK 8 :distant:Showroom from now on!

Nobody contacted me, I have not received any product and these are the notifications I am getting :|

Back