Need additional router suggestions for my new Airtel connection with ZTE F670LV9.0 for coverage issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Deadboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 6,005
I've got 900+ in local transfers myself.
Will it be useful if my devices support Wifi 5?

Uh.. I don't have A6. I assume it's performance is similar to others in that price range so probably ~400 at best and ~300 actual.
Link speed is still a theoretical number. Most Wi-Fi 5 devices that supports 80 MHz will have that link speed minimum but can't do anywhere near that.

Uh.. I don't have A6. I assume it's performance is similar to others in that price range so probably ~400 at best and ~300 actual.
Link speed is still a theoretical number. Most Wi-Fi 5 devices that supports 80 MHz will have that link speed minimum but can't do anywhere near that.
That is true yes, but it still does give a vague idea about the real world speeds does't it? My Zenfone Max Pro M1 gets 100 - 110 Mbps on 2.4GHz with 150 Mbps link speed.

I get this anytime in my old iPhone 7 with Nokia ont.

Source
The best I have got in iphone 7 is around 650mbps.

To support full gigabit even on LAN cable, your system/device need to have the best compatibility. My i7 7th gen 16GB lap hardly gives 600-700mbps over LAN cable on Windows but gives around 900+ on Ubuntu. There are so many factors in play when you say you need full gigabit.

Yes on lower numbers but not otherwise.
Ya more numbers will have more losses, my bad on that. But 500 might just be manageable. Someone with real life experience might have to shed light on this.

500 is easy with good signal strength and with proprietary drivers. It should be possible but I'll be surprised even though it's not too much to ask for.

Back