New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with Symmetric Speeds (starts at 30mbps for Rs. 399)

New plans launched by Jiofiber with symmetric speeds

New Reliance Jio Fiber Plans with symmetric speeds

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
They have mentioned this as well for existing customers.

View attachment 3804

Does this mean, we will get upgraded speed and will OTT remains the same as per existing plan?
I think so. Because those who had recharged with a silver plan(old one) were paying 849 per month. And as per new plans, one plan costs 699 and other costs 999. Since they have written above that they will upgrade customers, it means they will provide benefits as per 999 plan.
This means existing silver plan users will get 150 Mbps speed and hopefully Amazon prime subscription as well (since it is included in new 999 plan).

hope then after a while they will not start increasing prices again claiming its unsustainable and all. 🙄
Oh they won't hesitate to do that. Make no mistake- this is only about their profits and nothing else. But then again, Airtel isn't exactly a consumer friendly company either so it only makes so much sense to choose based on the company policies. I think the QoS will be the thing that matters (at least for me personally)

Just bought XStream Fiber 10 days days back after convincing the the Airtel guys to lay the Fiber, Jio was already available in my location but still went ahead with Airtel, and now stuck with 150 GB/month data for 6 months, Obviously Airtel too would revise the plans and would provide unlimited data, just hope the new benefits are even passed on to existing users, otherwise I'll regret buying Airtel XStream Fiber :D

Back