Nokia Lumia 620

• Thread starter Thread starter pankaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 14,739
Lumia series always had non removable battery right? Does interchangeable covers mean removable battery?

Nothing like that. lumia 920, 800, 900 are unibody constructed so non removable battery but 710, 610, 510 etc always had removable battery. So does newly launched 820 and 620 has.

$249 itself would make it about 13k, add taxes and stuff, I suspect 18k would be the price.

If I am not wrong, they quoted 205 USD for lumia 510 and when launched it was made available for ~10K. Now its retailing at sub 10K. They are aggressive in mid range. Already they have nothing to fill gap between WP and S40. 620 is targeted for India and few other developing markets only. Asia is first among availability timeline. Expect it in Jan '13.

From what i know it will be launched around 2nd week of feb and will be priced around 15K.

Hmm.. ok... I was saying based on the "dollar" pricetag. Lets see, I still feel it will be over 15k.

In that case, it will close to my second guess.

wow in UK its launched at 18K to 20K so much for it being cheapest and expected price of 12k to 15k.

UK and European prices are always higher. Indian prices are very similar (exact same at a times) to that in Malaysia at least in case of Nokia. Lumia 920 and 820 pricing proved that again and lumia 620 is launched there at 262 USD (~14.5K). Its a launch price. So expect final price hovering around that when it launches here. And do not expect it below 10K for a year or so. It has 3.8" AMOLED display, 2 HAAC noise cancellation mic, Dolby headphone enhancements, NFC, front camera, 5GHz WLAN support over 802.11n apart from pretty decent S4 1 GHz dual core and 512 MB RAM and most importantly its from reputed brand. Anything below 12K will insult this mid range phone with amazing specs.

1st it was jan launch ...then feb... and now ...again postponed lol :p

This one is surely VFM product. No doubt reviewers have taken note of it.Delays in availability is a serious problem with Nokia these days. Some sources saying this phone will be available from 18th Feb. Let's see. Need to price ~15K.

Back