Nokia Lumia 625

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 5,416
Its WhatsApp that sucks. Now 512 mb Ram. But my office friend using 620, is facing very less issue After upgrading to latest WhatsApp version

I have Lumia 520. Great phone no doubt. But my maximum usage is using music player while on the move. But WP8's music player simply does not have a simple seek bar. Now that is totally arrogant on Microsoft's part. Is it that hard to include a simple seek bar in that otherwise cool music app?. But Joe Belfiore wants to shove his hands to feel customer's rear.
Lumia 520 is lying as a waste. I use Note 2 With stock CM10.1 as a result. Too bad I tried hard to like WP8 but it feels randomly crippled. No proper notification screen. Releasing any amount of hardware for that OS will not be helpful.
Ohh 512 MB RAM is idiotic. Why not bump the price by Rs 1000 and make sure the damn thing has 1 GB RAM for it being somewhat future proof? We will always have to wait for devs to release 512MB versions down the road like Microsoft is doing with Halo.

Regarding the music player in WP8, you will get habituated in time. But I feel bad for people who bought Lumia 920 for 30k+ and using this OS!
Regarding 512 MB RAM, if find the device very fast even though it has less RAM, didnt find lag though and the only app with which I have a problem is whatsapp, rest fine

Hahaha, Nokia fanboys defending whatever nokia comes out with. :P Even i used to do that when i used nokia.

The RAM usage is as good as how efficiently the OS uses it. Like android required huge RAMs in most cases and hence the flasghips comes with 2GB and all. I think even temple run was not working on windows phone with 512 MB RAM ? Correct me if i am wrong, Requires 1GB RAM on WP phone ?
But i was able to run temple run fine on an iPhone 3GS with 256 MB RAM. What gives ?

Yes, iOS is really optimized for running games on even low ram. Maybe developers also optimize thier appliations so that it runs on all iPhones.

lol btw just saw halo for mobile it looks like little tiny things flying around :tongue: some games are meant for only PC or consoles :tongue:

Temple Run does run on 512 MB RAM devices of WP8.
I am not a Nokia Fan boy, instead I admire android and life has been tough since I bought WP8 device. I do use Android Tablet a lot.
I bought Lumia 520 just to use WP8 once. Ten years associated with dotnet (Microsoft Technologies) as dev, was tempted to buy this!

Back