POLL: Did you get the NEW BHARAT FIBER PLANS? (30/100/200/300Mbps) - Comment the SSA below

• Thread starter Thread starter greghouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 8,119

Which circle did you see your plans in?

• Arunachal Pradesh AR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chhattisgarh CG

• Chandigarh UT CD

• Chennai CH

• Daman and Diu UT DD

• Dadra and Nagar Haveli UT DN

• Himachal Pradesh HP

• Lakshadweep UT LD

• Meghalaya ML

• Mizoram MZ

• Nagaland NL

• Odisha OR

• Punjab PB

• Sikkim SK

• Telangana TS

• Tripura TR

• UP West UW

• Total voters
Oh right, Basic plan also showing in tariff portal for Maharashtra, maybe I missed it earlier.

Yes I am also from Maharashtra. But unable to see this plans in selfcare portal even though website shows this plans.

Yes please increase the number of fields so OP can edit the poll to SSA wise instead of circle wise
SSA wise? Damn that's a lot of SSAs 😂 I guess for now, circle wise is enough and peopll can comment down the SSAs so that we know a person has actually seen the plans

Just changed from 750gb plan to fibre premium in Ranchi (Jharkhand) via the selfcare portal. Got a message and mail saying request successfully submitted and may take 2-3 business days to implement. Fingers crossed now. But trust BSNL to present the plans so poorly, one has to navigate multiple small font views before finding the desired plan.

Guys, I am trying to change my plan via selfcare. I register just now on selfcare. I have the 849 plan with 600gb FUP, I want to change it to 799 plan with 3300gb/100mbps plan. I added my account to selfcare but it added only BB FIBER VOICE to the account. I can't change my plan via that. I checked YouTube videos and people when add fiber connection , there are 2 accounts/profiles that get added, BB FIBER VOICE and BHARAT FIBER BB. I can't see the BHARAT FIBER BB on my account and I can see only BB FIBER VOICE. What's the problem? can anyone help

Switched to Fiber Premium
I am in Bihar SSA (Muzaffarpur)

Only issue is that I will have to wait for 2-3 days for the change to take place.

Attachments

• 0.webp
    0.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 440
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 173

Back