Possible to use the SIP/Voip from voice on FTTH with Freepbx or something similar?

@ifru iam not sure.we need to troubleshoot it step by step. But most possibly it is a routute / metric issue in the routing table please prefer the lowest metric for the bsnl private sip network on the routing table and also check the whole 10.x.x.x series host are routed to the correct interfaces . I also faced the same issue i tried this it's resolved. Hope it helps you too
Reset configuration and started from scratch. Now it's working fine

@varkey sir I have Syrotech ont in which configured voice connection as bridge tagged with wlan then connect this wlan from mobile with voip static IP which was given by bsnl and by using GrandStream Wave app able to call by mobile. But now I want to access internet also , is it possible in syrotech ONT?

@banik See, the Syrotech ONT is just an endpoint for your Fiber Connection, to let you connect to its Voice and Internet SEPARATELY. But if you want both internet and voice at the same time, you'll need a device which is capable of configuring 2 interface at the same time, like an OpenWRT Router which has Multiple WAN capabilities, or a Raspberry Pi with both WiFi and Ethernet, or a Computer with an additional WiFi or Ethernet Adapter. You'll need two interfaces through any of these methods..! or That is what I know atleast!

@banik i think you can find the costs if you just google? You'll need an RPi 3 at least as it has both WiFi and Bluetooth, or you can buy an RPi 2 and buy an additional WiFi or Ethernet USB Adapter. I think others have mentioned Archer C6 v2 as an OpenWRT router? Just google and you'll find a lot of info about them!

Sorry i thought since BSNL moved to dhcp settings i thought its not needed o_Oo_Oo_O

Route seems to be problem. somehow manage to make it work. now its working good. Will test more and update :cool::cool:

@varkey Thanks for the suggestion (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Hi ttraj I need to configure GS Wave for my bsnl ftth connection please guide me how to use ftth number in my mobile

I tried doing many things told here but i am just not able to get this SIP calling from mobile thru BSNL FTTH work. I feel like giving up. I humbly request someone to please guide me... I will be very very greatful!

Back