Possible to use the SIP/Voip from voice on FTTH with Freepbx or something similar?

Obviously you cannot have two WAN profiles with the same VLAN id. Why do you have two profiles with same VLAN?

Plus are you sure the VLAN is correct, most users have it as 1830 for voice.

Hi @varkey ofc I don’t want to create a new connection but!

1) As you can see in the first screenshot it’s getting a different IP 192.168.1.xx and ofcourse my IP and gateway both are different.

2) It’s not showing in my WAN as well so I can edit the connection, but nope it doesn’t show there as well.

544-D0-F89-47-AD-4986-A353-D95-C4-E2-ECE98.jpg

@rvarghese Which router are you using? If its using a custom firmware like OpenWRT, you could create a separate interface and assign an IP address from the subnet of the ONT management IP address and you'd be able to access the UI.

Or you could temporarily connect ONT to your PC, and assign an IP address manually to access the web UI.

Tried connecting laptop and access the ONT webpage but strange none of the 192.168.X.1 Ips worked.

@varkey - Yes I did the same. I was not sure about the default ONT IP range so used a Linux laptop and changed the the ip address using ifconfig for every 192.168.1.x.. to 192.168.254.x range and then ping. But no luck

Tried that as well. So my theory is the ONT is in bridge mode so no ip configured. That is why I am not able to access. it. Else vendor may be configured a nonstandard ip or subnet.

Yeah they appears to have changed the IP address or its something else. Even in bridge mode the device will have an IP address and if an IP address from the same subnet is assigned it works. I have my ONT configured in bridge mode and I can access the UI cause I have it setup with the correct IP address.

I'm using a raspberry pi running siproxd at a location where I have FTTH connection. Also I run wireguard VPN client on the pi which connects to my server on the cloud. I use my phones Android dialer apps sip feature to connect to siproxd via VPN. My inboud interface is wg0 (VPN interface) and my outbound interface is VoIP vlan forwarded to pi from FTTH ONT.

Calls get connected and I hear the voice from the other side. But my voice is not going through. I called a toll free no. and I cannot respond to IVR.

I have tried using almost every possible tool available on Linux to pinpoint the issue.

Firewall is disabled. UDP ports are open. One thing I noticed was UDP packets from BSNLs VoIP server arrive to my phone. But UDP packets from my phone reach siproxd but they are not going through the VoIP vlan on the pi.

I have also tried every possible configuration option on siproxd conf file. Even ran it on debugging mode and didn't notice anything strange.

What can I do solve this one way voice issue?

Back