Reliance 1mbps ul vs Tata 1mbps ul vs Airtel 1mbps ul

vaibhav_etrx

ISP
mtnl
hello guys i tried to search all the threads but was nt able to find out this discussion i thought i can i start it.i am currently on mtnl nu plan and m in mumbai and m a bit unhappy wid the services so have decided to switch to another isp and i have 3 choices tata , airtel and reliance and i am not able to choose in between them i want 1mbps ul plan which all of these provide and have found that airtel is the cheapest and tata the costliest but i am unsure of the d/l speeds they give....recently i jus heard tht airtel have started providing 8mbps lines also.....the only help i need is that those who are using these plans pl provide me their reviews and also pl pl post ur speedtest results so i can come to a conclusion...thanks regards...........

Reliance 1 MBps is the best but costly.............All have same features ... with 512 kbps upload in all ISP ...But Reliance has a good International Internet Backbone ...OFC to europe and Malaysia.......

i hav heard that reliance has the wrst ccand hws the airtel 8mbps plan as i d/l mayb 2-3 movies in a month and m getin 8mbps wid 8gb cap for 2k?????

well, airtel is the best in terms of reliabilty, customer care and response time to problems..Read reviews on TATA and Reliance in their respective sections and you will come to know about their quality.

Never ever go for Reliance, I have disconnected my Reliance broadband at my home.. It toook them 10 days to rectify my Internet problem last month and on sat again there is a problem frm there side..(DSL light doesnt blink in the modem) which is cable problem..and when I call them they say.. it would be resolved in 72hrs.. but there 72 hours is 10 days for them.. I end up calling them 10-12 times in a month regarding the internet down.

BSNL is Fast and Better.............

bsnl nt present in mumbai dude and any thoughts on airtel 8mbps wt speeds its giving and hav u seen ny speedtest results.ya reliance have sum kind of problem my frnd also some shit problem and cc never replies to it so he discontinued it and now on airtel and happy this mtnl mumbai also sux bc

Reliance has a good International Internet Backbone But BSNL is the best National Service in Broadband

Back