ISP
Jio Airfibre
Railtel
Jio 5g
GtplKcbpl
Microtalk
DMCPL
ALLIANCE
19Sep - Reserved a spot for Airfibre by paying 100 rs.
20Sep - Tweeted for inclusion in the first phase rollout. No response.
13Oct - Received a call from JIO about an air fibre installation. Rescheduled for 16th.
16Oct - No installation team appeared.
17Oct - After several calls, a representative came for KYC and collected payment, with a promise of installation by the 18th.
18th - No one arrived. Sent a tweet and an SR was raised for installation on the same day.
19th - Contacted customer care. They mentioned a schedule for the 20th. Upon request, it was rescheduled to the 19th. However, no one from JIO came for installation. Received a call from JIO Kolkata executive, but installation remained pending.
20th - Will provide an upd
ate soon.

Ohh wow. This is not professional at all.

Are you sure it was Jio that collected the payment? I thought they only do that at the same time as actual installation and only the ₹100 is advance.

Jio's post sales service, at least Jio Kolkata, is pathetic. I had a Jio connection for just one month 3 years ago and surrendered it thereafter because of their pathetic service. Due to mass subscription of Jio, Airtel's service is also deteriorating. Jio appellate level responses were ridiculous as they failed to honour any of the commitments made by their installation team.
Even escalations to the appellate level at Airtel have taken more than 2 months now but they are at least logical in their responses and seem to exhibit some intent towards a solution.
Not sure what options will the consumer be left with.

I thought thread was about installation experience, but installation is not yet started :D

@SVK Hang tight! Either I'll be posting about my victorious Jio installation saga or starting a career in stand-up comedy over my refund journey. 😜 Keep those popcorns ready! 🍿 #StayTuned #JioOrJoke

Back