Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,187

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Interesting. I was also facing aws services issue with jio fiber a day before your post of cgnat ipv4.

and today when i checked aws services were working fine. So did they changed it for delhi as well ?

When you accepted their unlimited 5G offer from the MyJio app, they shifted your mobile data connection to CLAT from CGNAT. I am guessing Jio Airfiber uses the same tech stack as mobile data. Jio Fiber was never moved to CLAT from CGNAT, at least not that I know of.

This Chrome extension - IPvfoo- shows you the IP addresses of the domains/websites your browser is connecting to. It used to show me an address in the 64:: range, which is the CLAT reserved IP space. It was the translated IPv4 (IP of the CLAT relay server). Now, it shows me the public IPv4 of those websites in IPvfoo.

Booked and got it in 3 days.
Speed is good and consistent for me for the 30Mbps,
Router seems good on hardware specs, but the software is too restricted. not able to disable the wifi , which is really a bad thing, i was not expecting this. I asked for help from Customer care, but they say that this feature is not yet avaiable. they wont refund if conneciton is cancelled.

I am using Jio Airfiber Jio set top box. In Jio TV+ the NEWS TV channels audio and video are not in sync. I have created 4 service requests and Jio has closed the tickets saying it is resolved without talking to me and WITHOUT RESOLVING THE ISSUE.
The Audio comes first and then lip movement comes later after delay of few seconds. It is disgusting. Jio is not at all taking or care about customer issues/problems.
Does any of you have faced the audio video out of sync issues with NEWS TV channels from Jio TV+ from Jio Airfiber or Jio fiber set top box? Please reply.

I am using Jio Airfiber set top box. I checked 3 OTT apps and audio and video are in sync but in ALL NEWS TV channels there is a audio and video sync issues. Audio comes first and video comes later after few secs and it is disgusting to watch.

Times now news channel, TV 9 Telugu, NTV basically all NEWS TV channels from Jio TV+ and Jio set top box.

The router restarts automatically after every 380 MB usage. This is also observed by one of our community member in Jio Airt

Have you encountered any disconnection in WiFi after every 380 MB usage. Please reply

Thank you.

Back