Reliance Jio Fiber has started its IPTV Services on a trial basis

Airtel had IPTV like 15 years ago. Didn't last for long. My post was about IPTV not having a lot of limitations like dth.

yup agree that airtel iptv was indeed a good one but due to low users they had to shut it down. Wait till jio launches iptv, airtel will again launch it

Also if we talk about dth no signal in rain, tata play with gsat 24 has fixed the issue. at least in rain i still get 80% signal for channels present on gsat 24 and without rain signal is 100%

No. Infact, they have removed the feed from Star & Sony. Feeds from Colors TV and the rest of the channels that I had posted in the earlier video are still there. I asked some of the jio engineers in my area regarding the Live TV. Some of them said it's around the corner while some said that they don't have any information regarding this.

Are @Indigohydra_09 getting any Zee channels in this newly launched app? Let the jio Disney merger happen then no need to use jiotv+ . Now you can use colors group channels and few others in this app when this two companies will be one then we will get star channels also in this app. Just confirm about Zee channels.

Any new update regarding jio fiber stb live tv app / jio iptv ?
Few days back I also got the new logo update (i guess beta version) 1.0.60.11.9
and when opening the app i can access the whole ui and epg but no channel feed was playing.

Source
But again yesterday i got the another new update that is 1.0.63.2 which i think stable version 🤔 and lost the all epg and ui from app and getting same old error msg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back