Reliance Jio Fiber has started its IPTV Services on a trial basis

@sampath1 ok, it does looks like problem with STB. I'm not sure why it's not getting updated to latest OS version.

Record the blur videos and out of sync videos, post it in Twitter and also raise complaint in MyJio app.
Force them to replace the STB, or atleast to push the OS Update to your STB.

@Rickysin I was replying to VinayakaSP and giving as many details as I can so that even guys other than VinayakaSP can help. I did a big mistake by trusting Mukesh Ambani about Jio AirFiber and I regret like a lot of customers.

@sampath1 bro calm down, after @Rickysin said so I noticed you're posting same thing in multiple threads again and again. Even in same thread you are repeating what you have already mentioned.

And please stop defaming the Internet Lord Ambani. Without him, we would be paying ₹1k for 8 Mbps broadband connection 😅

I understand that you're frustrated, please raise issue with Jio. I'm not sure how the technicians are in your area, atleast for me they resolve the issue within 24hrs.
I hardly faced 2 down times (at their end) in 3 years of Jio Fiber service.
Twice there was speed issue due to some issue on ONU, they resolved it quickly within 24hrs after raising complaint.

Jio Fiber/AirFiber seem to cater the DTH audience now. They have started to market themselves as replacement to DTH indirectly it seems. Their internet is poor, huge packet loss and high loaded latency. Broadband seems to be an add on to the set top box 😆.
Initially I thought this is just poor marketing/wrong product placement but now it seems intentional.

and the biggest problem is that they are not even aware of these things as far as you are getting speed connection is ok for them.
their local support technical knowledge is worse than Airtel at least in my city.
airtel people seem more technically sound to me.

When i complained about high ping on jio fiber few years back, their TL said that ping to google services or cloudflare should be less than 150ms and if i am getting 50ms ping to then then its fine. We cannot so anything.

And now they did fixed it to less than 5ms. Problem with jio is that their engineers are not much problem solvers or ownership takers. Just like sarkari company

Also, when it comes to their ott services plans, we don't have any options to opt in or out. If you take postpaid connection then you have to pay extra 200rs for ott apps even if you don't use them. I only use d+h, Sonyliv and all the other apps are just waste to me. There isn't any option to select ott apps as per our liking. This is not fair at all.

Back