Reliance Jio Fiber has started its IPTV Services on a trial basis

@VinayakaSP I bought two CAT 6 cables, one for TV and one for Jio set top box. I am on Jio AIR Fiber. My set top box model is JHSD200 and version is 7.5.5 and I don't know how come your's is 10.0.3 and mine is 7.5.5.

VinakayakaSP how did you test the internet speed speedtest.net or testmy.net or FAST or something else.

The Sony XR-55A95L is working fine with CAT 6 cable and giving around 90 Mbps which is connected to Jio router.
The Jio set top box NetVelocity which is in settings is giving less than 60 Mbps and Jio TV server test is failed with red colour X below Jio TV.

I went to Jio Sphere which is the internet browser and tested with www.speedtest.net and the speed is 89 Mbps.
I went to Jio Sphere and tested with www.fast.com and the speed is 89 Mbps.

1. The problem is I am getting very blur video on TV channels, TV shows Etc., Are you or someone facing the same issue, please reply.
2. Coming to ALL TV NEWS channels the audio comes first and delay the lip movement of anchor and others starts meaning the audio and video are not in sync in ALL TV NEWS channels. Are you or someone facing the same issue, please reply

I want to go to www.pgportal.gov.in CPGRAMS and report it and If any of you are facing the same issue please give me the account number and I will add in single CPGRAMS service ticket or you can raise it individually.

I want to send tweet to Mukesh Amabani to @themukeshambani. I hope this is the correct handle.

Thanks in advance.

@sampath1 I request you to read my replies slowly and thoroughly. I read each reply properly and I understand your problem.
Please avoid repeating the same information again and again.

I suggested you check with WiFi (5GHz band) instead of CAT 6 cable. Have you checked that?
I doubt there is a fault in the cable you're using between Jio STB and Jio Home Gateway (router).

If you are getting 89 Mbps on www.fast.com via Jio Sphere, then it could be that the app version or the OS version currently running is having some problems.
Try to update the app from the Jio Store. You can try to update the OS from the settings if the update is available, or you can try to manually update the OS. There are some threads in this forum that you can search (one of them: Jio STB JHSD200 OTA Link)

Are you getting good quality on other Apps such as YouTube, Hotstar, Zee5, etc...?
And how's the quality in Jio Cinema? Is it the same as JioTV+ live channels?

I measure the internet speed on my Jio STB using fast.com on Jio Sphere.
I'm not facing this issue, I'm just here trying to help you and learn from your case.

I am very new to IPTV thing.
can @Rickysin you tell me about IPTV, like what purpose does it serve which OTTs like Netflix, prime videos can't?

IPTV would be good option to play while trying to sleep.

I mean jiotv+ app (current app) which has live channels consume data.

The OP which is having new separate live tv app will not consume data if it’s really iptv streaming

@VinayakaSP I bought two CAT 6 cables from Amazon where the rating is 4.5 from 5000+ customers. I started using one CAT 6 cable for my TV and the speed is more than 90 Mbps. I am using the 2nd CAT 6 cable for Jio set top box and I mentioned the speeds in the privious post.

FYI I was on Wi-Fi (5 Ghz) for first one month and I was facing the problems in Jio TV+ and in all OTT apps like Hotstar, Zee etc.

So I bought CAT 6 cable. After CAT 6 cable also I am facing the same issue.

Coming to ALL NEWS TV channels are you facing the audio and video sync issue. Coming to me Audio starts first and after certain delay in seconds the lip movement of anchor starts. It is very clear and disgusting.

Which app you are asking me to update? I am going thru settings to netvelocity and testing. not thru the app.

I didn't get much help to update the version of Jio set top box from 7.5.5 to 10.0.3 which you have.

Is there any difference between Jio AIR fiber and Jio Fiber in terms of JHSD200 versions?

Thank you

Back