Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

How many folks here have dumped airtel/vodafone/etc completely to switch to jio full time exclusively?

^ Happened to my brother as well. Check with Jio CC. Some paid customers were moved to grace plan by mistake.
xzrfhRd.png

should i still call their customer care and check even if the app is showing the plan correctly?

Last edited:
The app was showing HYNO as current plan when it happened to my brother. Took them 2 days to resolve it. Check with CC if outgoing still doesn't work.

I am on 149, can confirm that night data is nowhere to be seen.
Should I try 19rs? I did that recharge back in March, jio folks accidentally turned it into 149, while applying extra data benefits and later removed the 19 rs plan altogether. Is it possible that the ericsson backend is aware of my 19 rs plan and the online portal is simply consistent?
I may try all the plans to see if any of them have the night benefits. It may just be a ridiculously
misguided effort based off some poor wording, but I am still not able to convince myself that it's really gone and never coming back.
I still haven't given up hope for some reason, despite official confirmation otherwise.
My 19 rs plan still shows up in the statement as 149 despite being missing from the app and website.
Yes please,risk it for the biscuit.

i would be throwing that sim out in any case if it does not start working in the next couple of days.

Are you sure u havent barred outgoing calls by mistake.

i have no idea what dad does with his phone. today noticed that wifi was turned off. how do i check that?

Go to Phone dialer --- in that go to settings --- In that advanced -- in that call barring.

May be slightly different in ur case but you get the idea.

Check volte or HD symbol in top icon bar. Sometime VoLTE signal disappears.

Back