Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

checked dad's phone after many weeks. outgoing does not work. god knows what is wrong with jio at my place or his sim.

^ Happened to my brother as well. Check with Jio CC. Some paid customers were moved to grace plan by mistake.

Even I got a message that your services would be discontinued within a day even though I was already on SuSu plan. I had recharged with Rs. 999.

Now Jio network is seriously bugged
1. I can hear random conversations. So many cross connections. So much so for digital network.
2. All Landline calls give me my voice echo. So it is hard to talk to opposite person. But they can hear perfect.
3. I still get "All lines on this route are busy error" especially to landlines.
4. It is just not possible to make landline calls to few operators. There is no peering agreement with Jio it seems.
5. Data speed is uneven. One day it reaches 30-40 Mbps, next day it is 1-2 Mbps the next day.
6. Calls drop randomly even in full network and that too between Jio to Jio.
7. I also miss so many calls. The caller can hear calling tone but my phone (Google Pixel) never rings. When they try 2nd time, it rings.

Basically, Jio is unfit to be used on primary mobile number.

Calls are fine here to me.

Internet speed is ridiculous, barely touches 1 mbps. Funny thing is upload is 5 mbps.
Now i dunno what to do with that upload.

checked dad's phone after many weeks. outgoing does not work. god knows what is wrong with jio at my place or his sim.
Calls are down for me for about 2 weeks now,raised with CC,closed my complaint without even notifying me,called appellate authority ,said would be fixed by 30th lol

I complained about slow internet they provide response that will be fixed by 30 June. I feel WOW.

They write "NIght data is not applicable to these plans"

But doesnt it imply that there are some plans which have Night data??

But I think there is none.
I am on 149, can confirm that night data is nowhere to be seen.
Should I try 19rs? I did that recharge back in March, jio folks accidentally turned it into 149, while applying extra data benefits and later removed the 19 rs plan altogether. Is it possible that the ericsson backend is aware of my 19 rs plan and the online portal is simply not consistent?
I may try all the plans to see if any of them have the night benefits. It may just be a ridiculously
misguided effort based off some poor wording, but I am still not able to convince myself that it's really gone and never coming back.
I still haven't given up hope for some reason, despite official confirmation otherwise.
My 19 rs plan still shows up in the statement as 149 despite being missing from the app and website.
EDIT: Reliance Jio teams up with 20 tech firms for OSS/BSS - TeleAnalysis
Wow, never knew their tech stack was a careful frankenstein job.

Last edited:
In current state hardly any difference between rcom & jio.
One is too generous to give free stuff, another is looting money via bal deduction, barring outgoing in unlimited plans.
Both against the will of customers. Zero customer service in both.
I don't think jio would be able to dent Airtel n others. How long can you give free stuff.

@igloo As a matter of fact Jio have already caused a big dent in Airtel/Voda/Idea
Please check the latest results reported by Telco's.
Even in terms of subscribers Jio is now 100 Million. kind of 4th largest player in terms of subscriber
and not to forget they are carrying 80% of wireless internet load of India...which is a mind blowing numbers and should give idea of what the n/w is capable of.

Back