Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Jio's towers are hammered beyond relief during daytime. Downloads never cross 1 Mbps while the uploads are 6 Mbps ballpark. It's highly probable this continues until they double the number of towers as they promised.

One of my number which is recharged with Prime and 149 is moved to transition plan. Not sure if it's benefit.

Whatever happened to the service quality will increase when freeloaders will be booted out ?

Essentially the freeloaders are under the influence of Jio drug and they have recharged entitling them to use of Jio's data like you do.

Downloads are slow for me 1 to 2 mbps sometimes and 8 mbps at best but youtubing and surfing is great though, Calls and messages are fine.

anyone knows whats the normal charges for calling loc and std numbers by reliance jio.like for idea and airtel calling charges are 1.2/sec and 25 paisa for sms.

I am from mumbai And I usually travel by mumbai locals. In my 40 mins of journey, jio internet works for only 10 mins. Rest of the time, I get full network bars but no internet.

I am also facing severe call drops even when I am stationery. I cannot talk to anybody for more than a couple of minutes. It goes from 3 network bars to "no service" , and then it comes back again to 3 bars. And this is when I am stationary.

Spoke to cc but they blame it on my phone. I use iPhone 6. Could there be some merit in what they are saying ? Or is there anyone else in this forum from Mumbai who experiences similar issues like me ?

There's absolutely no fault of your phone,it happens to me too,and I have tested it on LYF phone as well,if anything tell them you have tested it on LYF phone,that way you can blame them more..

I have Redmi Prime 3s and also notice bad network in trains!

Although I am on "non-recharged" phone.. But i cud see that data connection will come and go frequently.

Back