Reliance Thunder 1099- 4MBPS Plan Good For Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Dickona(Tickona)
Greetings,
Hi! I'm Prince Daniel from Chennai. I'm a fellow user of YOU Telecom for the past four years but the last one month.
YOU was really a great ISP for gaming and also in terms of download and stuff. But then, I had to change my home. So, we moved onto a new area and here unfortunately YOU didn't have feasibility.
And yeah, I had to go with some other ISPs. Then I heard Dickona(Tikona) was good from a friend. I visited their website and they had good plans like the one I'm using now, 2MBPS 1:50 content ratio after 50GB at Rs.1100 per month.
Pretty nice ping too but the thing is dickona is so lame that everyday starting from 4 P.M onwards till 12 A.M, the speed drops heavily even to 100kbps and the ping rises to around 500-999ms. (Such WoW!!).
This problem exists even after contacting the customer care for like 2000 f**king times. I'm so done with this crappy internet.
A month has passed, I'm gonna call them and ask them to refund the second month's money and just tell them to gtfo tomorrow when the sun shines. -.-
Now, I need a better internet that stays Stable and also provides me good speed and ping.
I should either go with Airtel or Reliance. Airtel seems so costly but I do know they're one of the best ping providers in India.
Came across the Reliance's attractive plan of Rs.1099 for 4MBPS connection without any Fair Usage Policy. Just wondering if the ping latency will be good. Because if it is, I'm definitely buying it.
I'm a hardcore gamer. I play alot of Dota 2, League Of Legends and Call Of Duty 4 Multiplayer online.
Please do help me. Regards!

Hi there. Reliance seems to have fixed their outage issues that plagued most places several months back. I really don't know the state of things in Chennai, but pings are fine for me.
https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3391432906

Prince Daniel said:
Pretty nice ping too but the thing is dickona is so lame that everyday starting from 4 P.M onwards till 12 A.M, the speed drops heavily even to 100kbps and the ping rises to around 500-999ms. (Such WoW!!).
This problem exists even after contacting the customer care for like 2000 f**king times. I'm so done with this crappy internet.
I'm exactly facing the same issues.
Dickona.... :pleasantry:

raj2007 said:
I'm exactly facing the same issues.
Dickona.... :pleasantry:
Yeah? We're both in Chennai. Probably something to do with that. Where in Chennai? I'm near Nerkundram, Golden George Nagar.
Shouldn't have went for this ISP. Worst ever. Honestly. Such dumbs sitting on their Customer Care lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back