Upgraded to Reliance Thunder 1099 4Mbps no FUP Broadband Plan!

• Thread starter Thread starter warpspeed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 27,853
Well,as we all know that Reliance broadband is like a toy..it works great until it breaks :D Luckily in my city the local technician is nice and he resolves the problem without going through their toll-free number(I just need to give him 100/- and a cup of tea :D)Their speed is nice but overall their customer service sucks :P

same can be said about bsnl. it is not as smooth as airtel. but it has worked well for me. i ditched airtel primarily because of smartbytes redirection. costing has been pretty much the same.

You can opt for the reliance metro ethernet with the Freedom 999--> 12 mbps upto 25 GB and then 1 mbps unlimited.It's quite cheap but I have no idea about the working condition of Metro ethernet in your city.

i pay around 2400 to BSNL
i am too used to 4mbps now. anything slow is unbearable.
What's your BSNL tariff plan?

i have the option to migrate to reliance but have been avoiding them for now.
You should give it a try. It's not that bad. I've been using it since a couple of years. I ditched airtel for Reliance. You'll be damn lucky if Reliance provides Metro Ethernet broadband (MEN) in your neighborhood. The latency and upload speed on the MEN are much much better than on ADSL.

2150 175GB 4mbps i think. i did not have much fun dealing with reliance people when i applied for a stopgap connection last year (999 1mbps ul).

i have the option to migrate to reliance but have been avoiding them for now.

U CAN TRY 4mbps adsl connection @1099 . and for BACKUP keep bsnl as second connection with VERY lower plan :)
try for 1-3 month . u will lose nothing :)
u will not loose any thing :)

Back