Upgraded to Reliance Thunder 1099 4Mbps no FUP Broadband Plan!

• Thread starter Thread starter warpspeed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 27,855
my line max attainable upload rate showing is 1400 kbps.
So max to max 1 mbps is possible on adsl. :mad:
I just remembered that I used to get around 100-105 KBps UP on sucktel broadband. On Reliance, I think I' getting 80-90 KBps.

I'm again going back to the 4 Mbps tariff plan as this 2 Mbps one is not enough for me. I'll make them increase the downstream line rate.

I just remembered that I used to get around 100-105 KBps UP on sucktel broadband. On Reliance, I think I' getting 80-90 KBps.

I'm again going back to the 4 Mbps tariff plan as this 2 Mbps one is not enough for me. I'll make them increase the downstream line rate.

increase the downstream more 4096 on 4mbps plan not possible technically.... from system

^It is very much possible and has nothing to do with the plan. Yes, a 4mbit plan will bu defaily set the line rate to 4096kbps, but they can always increase it manually :)

increase the downstream more 4096 on 4mbps plan not possible technically.... from system
It is possible. When I was using BSNL and sucktel, my downstream line rate was 10+ Mbps. Set high line rate and limit the port speed - that's the way it should be done. Instead, Reliance is limiting both - the downstream line rate as well as the port speed, which is wrong and absurd.

If they don't increase the downstream line rate, I'll make their life hell.

Chaitanya. They can always manually increase that line rate from dslam. They set the appropriate speed on dslam bcoz setting up higher rate sometimes adsl line makes unstable particularly who is far away from dslam or his Line attenuation or snr margin is poor. So for them setting up lower downstream rate makes their adsl line stable. But they should set downstream higher than given plan speed .. say at least 500 - 800 kbps higher than given speed.

They set the appropriate speed on dslam bcoz setting up higher rate sometimes adsl line makes unstable particularly who is far away from dslam or his Line attenuation or snr margin is poor.
Yes, I understand. However, I'm located about 400-500 meters away from the DSLAM so that's not an issue for me.

Yes, I understand. However, I'm located about 400-500 meters away from the DSLAM so that's not an issue for me.

ok good luck to u .... no way u will get line rate higher .....
unless u go crazy ....ha ha ... i know reliance guys ....

move to airtel or bsnl to avoid pain and time .. they will set line rate according to u :)

If they don't increase the downstream line rate, I'll make their life hell.
Go ahead and do it. I want to see atleast one WINNER here.Good luck:biggrin:

Go ahead and do it. I want to see atleast one WINNER here.Good luck:biggrin:
miss ya raj here ...
hows every thing with u ?

and hey i said same thing ... just like u BETTER LUCK lol :Pif u want to fight u need some VALID reasons :Pu cant on this ...he is getting 80% of speed ....

Back