Upgraded to Reliance Thunder 1099 4Mbps no FUP Broadband Plan!

• Thread starter Thread starter warpspeed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 27,855
is this plan available in trivandrum kerala?

is this plan available in trivandrum kerala?
Yes athul its available....these plans are pan india!

So i guess we depend on maniac123 modem interface page.....how can it help us?
Absolutely right. If his modem downstream data rate is above 4096 then we can call CC and let them know the fact.

this one is mine on 2mbps is this good ????????
Yep..its good. But if u migrate to 4 Mbps then u wont achieve more than 3.6 Mbps.

Absolutely right. If his modem downstream data rate is above 4096 then we can call CC and let them know the fact.

Yep..its good. But if u migrate to 4 Mbps then u wont achieve more than 3.6 Mbps.

thanks , but i dont want to migrate to 4mbps ever ...getting almost 2.75 mbps speed with 2mbps plan .......so i m good lol

Talked to cc...they have no idea about downstream or anything....they didnt want me to talk to any technician but took a complaint instead... :(

Talked to cc...they have no idea about downstream or anything....they didnt want me to talk to any technician but took a complaint instead... :(

CC is useless.The end-users know way more than they do :\ They cannot even convert kilo bits into kiloBYTES properly :(

CC is useless.The end-users know way more than they do :\ They cannot even convert kilo bits into kiloBYTES properly :(
Yes dude....they are stumbling when i ask questions! :/

His modem downstream line rate is 4096 Kbps (just like mine), yet he's receiving 550+ KBps while I'm stuck at 450-475 KBps. Why so, any idea? :(

How is it possible to attain 550+ KBps speed in IDM with the downstream line rate set to 4096 Kbps? :unsure:

Back