Sachin Tendulkar retires from One Day International Cricket

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 17,357
On NDTV different story :( what is wrong with news channels?

losing respect for mater blaster(former)............he is playing politics in the game and deceiving people :aglerks:

On NDTV different story :(
what is wrong with news channels?

This is in the dna of news channels especially ndtv, to spin facts so that India burns, one way or another.

On the topic, really a sad day. No matter how good or bad he was playing, a void has been created in my life with his ODI retirement.

Though he is a money oriented fellow but still gave more happiness to the country than anyone in many decades. RESPECT.

SACHIN TENDULKAR

it seems like that only. Few days in the media it was circulated that he made himself available for selection to get back in form.Also he could have played this 3 match series as his last and get a emotional guard of honor in the ground.Announcing off the ground especially some good 9 months after his last ODI and just before another ODI series doesn't makes sense for someone like his stature

best Sunday news , lets see how this day go :)

it seems like that only. Few days in the media it was circulated that he made himself available for selection to get back in form.

Also he could have played this 3 match series as his last and get a emotional guard of honor in the ground.

Announcing off the ground especially some good 9 months after his last ODI and just before another ODI series doesn't makes sense for someone like his stature
yeah last ODI he played near world cup , so why he choose this time before INDIA vs PAK SEries ...
i smell politics .... what about u guys ?????

yeah what ever but i m asking about timing of announced retirement from ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL CRICKET formatjust before India vs pak series

Back