Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,011
actually pen tile display consist of 3 primary colour pixel in single filter where as normal Samsung Super AMOLED uses RGB Colour matrix of pixels so has more sharpness as all pixels will be visible independently.to your surprise Razr uses Samsung AMOLED pen tile display and NOTE also has PEN TILE display but due to its High Pixel density it is array looks more sharper then Razer

The specs say super amoled qhd resolution.

both Galaxy nexus and moto razr lack the plus in super amoled branding. lack of plus means pentile display which is an inferior technology.

yes chomamaniac, i had my first phone wen Airtel launched its network in 95 in delhi. My first set was Motorola walky talky size, i dont remenber its model no. now.

In 15 yrs i have bought 88 handsets, where as a normal Mobile freak would manage only 23-26 in 15 yrs

----------

my personal opinion let super Prefix not be there in mobile as Super AMOLED really looks Too artifical screens. AMOLED gives eye soothing feel.

to compel me completely to buy Moto Razr, Motorola south sales rep from Bangalore called me atleast 7 times in a day. he made even dealer to call me and mesmerise to buy Razr. but and but when i visited the shop i asked owner to show me open peice of razr. the moment handset was on standby mode, i was like "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MOTOROLA" the sales rep made many justification regarding poor display qualtiy but i was like not at all convinced. i asked to show me Galaxy note. the moment i saw the screen i said i should buy. went back home and again saw other NOTE reviews on site. late evening went to reliance digital and bought Note.

well motorola had no choice (as per their statement to The Verge). the thinness of the device forced them to make compromises with the display. i just hope that Galaxy nexus does not have a terrible display. it has a pentile display once again but the DPI is higher i believe.

Considering you got 88 in 15 years... Which is the one used the most & you would say was the best one you have used.

actually planned to invest in Apple mac book air but this MOBILE insect is killing me. i always end up investing in handsets and these mobile companies feels happy to have bakras like us

do not worry chromamaniac, if PPI is going to be higher in Nexus then display would be defenatly good.even my Note has Pentile display but no way you can make out with your naked Eye. more so nexus display would be smaller than note so no way you can make out diff in Pentile quality

Back