Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,013
So which iPhone do you own?

The concerns about pentile display are overblown a bit.

At 720p resolution, bare eye cannot differentiate between pentile & other display unless you are always going to use a magnifying glass or something.

is the PenTile matrix bad for you? >> Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy Nexus sport HD Super AMOLED - is the PenTile matrix bad for you?

i see the shots on this page A closer look at the Droid RAZR's screen | The Verge Forums and i feel terrified.

a friend of mine who has owned an S2 and is currently using Sensation checked out the RAZR. did not take him 10 seconds to decide that the display on it was horrible irrespective of the resolution.

mhsabir, none of the handset has been very good or best close to my expectation. its like you need to convince your self on the product you have purchased and put in your hard earned money

----------

iPhone 4

i see the shots on this page A closer look at the Droid RAZR's screen | The Verge Forums and i feel terrified.
a friend of mine who has owned an S2 and is currently using Sensation checked out the RAZR. did not take him 10 seconds to decide that the display on it was horrible irrespective of the resolution.
Razr does not have 720p resolution. It has qHD.. 540x960 whereas Galaxy nexus has 1280x720.

Motorola RAZR has a pixel density of 260 ppi, Galaxy Nexus 315 ppi and iPhone 326 ppi.

right. the low dpi is probably the reason behind the shitty display. :P i have not seen a razr personally so cannot really say how bad it is. i personally use a nexus s so i guess it would look fine to me :Pmy friend who told me about the shitty display of razr has played around with all the new devices. owns an iPhone 4. sold his S2 recently. and currently using sensation. waiting for Galaxy nexus.

owns an iPhone 4. sold his S2 recently. and currently using sensation. waiting for Galaxy nexus.

Is he testing all phones before choosing one or what :o

haha. let's say that he works for one of the biggest IT related media companies in india. :)

Well i read a few posts from Sushubh & Gautam that they are (maybe "were") actually waiting for this phone. After the specs were released, v all had concluded that except for ICS, there was nothing much new in SGN! It wasnt worth the wait at all. If it was being offered at a price of S2, or may b just a tad higher than that, then still it was a decent deal.So, what have u ppl decided on this? Which phone now? All said & done, if i was there in ur place, i wud go for the Note.

Back