Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,017
well i usually take that route. but Galaxy nexus would have to be purchased locally and i am looking at a price tag closer to Rs. 40K. would have to hide that fact from dad and mom. :|

this is not an official release from samsung from what i see. they got limited units probably from an external source.

well i usually take that route. but Galaxy nexus would have to be purchased locally and i am looking at a price tag closer to Rs. 40K.

would have to hide that fact from dad and mom. :|

AT this stage in ur life, many times wives play spoilsport after such expenditure. If u even dare to speak about it before u spend, then well, u wud only get some pocket money for ur disposal! :D

But i m surprised, u dont have such issues.

PS: What i wrote, is just what i have heard till now! ;)

wife is getting herself an ipad 2. i deserve to get a new nexus. :|

Hahaha! Good then, if ur wife is inclined to some tech, if not more then too its good. U have some leeway in this kind of cases! Few others arent this lucky!

i am ignoring the price tag. i just want to get something better than the nexus s. too bad the camera on Galaxy nexus is not that great. all the reviews have one thing in common. camera is not good.

C'mon, Note is surely better than Nexus S. And that too shud ideally get ICS (U wud be better knowing about it).If note had released when i bought my phone, i wud have been in a dilemma - to spend those 5-6k extra or not. U dont have that constraint as well.

Back