Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,020
If you read a lot while travelling or when you are free, go with note....and learn to manage it :D

Was that for me?

Ah, i have already got S2. I wud have to make a loss on it, plus spend the difference in the prices of S2 & Note, if i have to buy it now. So may be a phone costing 34-35k, wud cost me 35-36k. (I guess thats the price of note as of now).If only they had launched it a few weeks earlier! Of course the cost wud have put me in 2 minds still!

Ok, but i had come across the figures of 34/35k a few days back! So atleast that wud have been the price around its launch.

official price is 35k.
sulekha is offering it through a deal.
35K is MRP. But nothing is sold on MRP now a days in the market.
In case of Samsung Phones, there is always a straight 10% Off at most places.
No Big Deal. Standard Business Practice.

since you just recently purchased a S2. i would suggest stop following updates on the new phones arriving in the market. or simply get used to the price cuts and better deals. you made a good choice. s2 is an excellent phone no matter what money you paid for it. people would be able to buy faster phones in the future. they might be able to purchase the s2 at cheaper rates. it does not mean that you made a mistake or anything like that. enjoy your phone. ignore the bullshit. i have been doing it for 11 months now. i bought the nexus s around the same time LG announced their 2X dual core smartphone. i knew that the phone i purchased was outdated by the time i purchased it. this is the reality. it's good to accept the facts and get used to it. i do not still mind using the NS on a daily basis. i have ignored the temptation of buying tons of devices in the last 11 months. i just wanted for the Galaxy nexus. and i do not care if it is expensive or outdated. i know i want this model and i would get it no matter what. it is as simple as that.

Back