Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,017
hahahahahahah Mr. Samn, why do you drink alcohol? since it harmfull to health and wastage of money as well. But still you drink. same way if you are technoholic, definatly you would waste your money on these half baked devices just to explor some uniqueness. more so these companies get due benifit from stupid like us who keep investing on their idoit devices.

Mr. Samn

This resembles another English word IINM! :D

But well, i wud ask the person selling the phone to show me a demo of this kinda piece then. If i m satisfied with its voice quality, i wud surely buy.

hahahahahahah Mr. Samn, why do you drink alcohol? since it harmfull to health and wastage of money as well. But still you drink. same way if you are technoholic, definatly you would waste your money on these half baked devices just to explor some uniqueness. more so these companies get due benifit from stupid like us who keep investing on their idoit devices.

Thank God am not an alcoholic.

I am not a technoholic either :D

Samsung Galaxy Nexus is one heck of a phone, seriously.

But, it's camera is not up to the mark :(

These people are evil.

@Jay! My name reminds a lot of things to people, don't know why.

There is a friend who calls me Mr.(my sir name) all the time. heh

I would order it online :(

I hate to bargain with ignorant people. I will keep saying sasta hai market mein, he will keep saying aisa nai hota.

my suggestion, buy Galaxy note and wait for ICS update. galaxy nexus would another ordinary hardware with pulpy OS which would fade away easily. i am not saying this as i own Note but be practicle as 39K would simply do not justify the Nexus

So u own a note? Good man! How do u find its clarity, when u compare it with other phones? Is it decent enuf?

trust me i had used many phones. doesn't get convinced easily with device at first look. i had read reviews of razr and note before going to shop to buy. i had plans to buy razr. but it became other way round. my experiance at shop: first came Mr. Razr(Ohhh good on package), the moment he switches it on! i said please it should be good. all expectation went down the drain the moment he handed over to me. it was like some Nokia N8 screen refurbished to Super AMOLED. i kept using the phone for almost 20 min, going in and out of menus and trying convincing wether i should really buy this phone. my mind and heart both said NO ways chetan!. i was about to walk out and Mr. salesman said "sir would you like to see Note" i said no ways such big body shell. he replied " sir dekhie to zara, subha se 10 piece becha hai something is there in this devil". i said o.k please show. the moment it swicthed on i said i want it now. no way it looked cheap inspite of all plastic body. he kept S2 as well. but camera outer metallic shell spoils every thing on S2. swiped my card and tan tana tana!!!! asked him not to open the box as they simply treat the phone like hell while putting sim card.

asked him not to open the box as they simply treat the phone like hell while putting sim card.

True Dat :D

The shop from where i got my phone, they dont ill-treat phones in that process. In fact when that guy was putting the scratch guard on, he accidentally put a fingerprint on one of the corners of the screen. He peeled up that much part, applied some solution, wiped it off & then put the guard back.

Back