Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,020
Yeah thats right. But i actually follow these threads to stay in touch with the latest arrivals, that hold some promise. I have become an "Unofficial" consultant for buying Electronic products amongst my friends/relatives/colleagues......:D

what i am trying to say is do not fall into the temptation of selling your S2 now and invest some more money to get a newer model. even if you do not plan to, get used to it. i mean, i paid around 30K for the nexus s just 11 months ago. you would soon see much better devices available at the price point you paid for the S2. it is going to be disappointing at first. but eventually you would get used to it.

I do understand that. Even if i get tempted to sell my phone, the difference in its original cost & sell price wud deter me! :DAnyways, i dont sell my old phones. My phones stay with me, unless its stolen. I just got N78 F/W updated, hoping that the glitches were pertaining to it only. I can use it as a secondary phone atleast.

hahaha, i thought i was the one smitten by mobile fever. but i suppose many on this thread share my thoughts.:stupid:

Few months back, i thought there wasnt anything new i cud try with my cell. But after i saw Android, i felt i was grossly wrong, so my interest in phones has revived. And its more of utility stuff now, rather than just fun stuff.

Now I am in a dilemma about my new phone (not anything new to senior members).Moto Razr Droid has a good display but poor battery life but again I saw some bad reviews about display (I hate Moto btw).Samsung Galaxy S2 is a good device overall, but I don't like touch wiz and plasticy feel.HTC Xe has most of what I need as it's a music phone \m/ but LCD screeeeeen? :concern:

Well, if u dont like TW, then u can always have ur own launchers! Or even Custom ROMs (If u intend to do so)!

----------

And if u do go for S2, then i wud suggest u extend ur budget a bit and go for Note.....that is, if it suits ur needs!

Bhagwan liye phone lele mere bhai........ Ab bade din ho gaye yaar.... :-)

hahahaha I agree! But, I was waiting on HTC XE and Motorola Razr.

I actually was thinking to get Nokia 101 for the time being.

I am thinking to get the phone within next week :(

Wish HTC had screen and Camera like S2

bhai log, if a company manufacture super phone with no hardware flaw, then there further R&D would stop and no body would buy their other models. well, company dont manufacture phones with this mindset, but it makes impossible to club good screenn, camera, voice and music clarity and robust body in under 30 K budget. to take shortcut they end up making like other flaw design with minor plus and minuses.people preception about Galaxy Note: it does not have good voice quality? well, tell me how is this possible when its mini tablet and meant for using with headphones. in urgency should be used with phone earpiece. mic will anyways not provide good clairty reason being phone will always stay very much away from mouth because of its massive shell

Back