Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,020
note is not a suitable primary phone. i think that was pretty obvious. i go for the nexus brand for different reasons. there are flaws no doubt. but the benefits of getting stock android updates quickly directly from google is a pretty solid feature that samsung devices do not have.

Well this seems to be a major necessity for u. Then theres no other brand left except for Google phones! I wudnt mind waiting for a few months, before i get the update.

note is not a suitable primary phone. i think that was pretty obvious.

i go for the nexus brand for different reasons. there are flaws no doubt. but the benefits of getting stock android updates quickly directly from google is a pretty solid feature that samsung devices do not have.

If you are not going to root it and use custom ROM ...there is pretty much no use spending extra money for Galaxy Nexus over Note/S2.

Because - i dont see too many major updates coming over ICS that justify the cost ....so Note/S2 with ICS are equivalent to Galaxy Nexus.
(Even if there are any updates - s2 being their prime/best phone gets it on xda within 2-3 days)

If its the wooo/wow factor then its a different thing

note is probably the best android phone out on sale. a friend is using it and the battery life is phenomenal. display is freaking awesome. his words. i would have gone for it if i could have lived with the display size.

Carrying will be a problem right...

well i do use my bike sometimes. most of the times i use my car. note is something that would be hard to carry in jeans pocket. i am concerned about the same with the Galaxy nexus.

Well, v do get jeans with pockets that can fit Note. Yeah, it wud look silly to buy new jeans, just coz u bought a new phone......but thats what u do, to get the thing u always wanted to own.I too had most jeans which cudnt fit the S2 in it. Even N78 wud pop its head out of those jeans, like a Baby kangaroo pops out its head! So i got a couple of new jeans specifically so that the phone fit in its pocket!

Back