Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 50,993
I know how hard it is to wait for a LOOOOONG month, after coming close. I am going thru that phase, and its still not getting over! It seems to be a never ending period. General Theory of Relativity in action?

fingcrossed x price must not be over rs 35k x

This looks very believable.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Leaked: Image, Specs And Launch Date | TechCrunch

Dimensions: 5.4in x 2.7in x .35in (which is insanely thin, however the blog also mentions that its .45 inches at its thickest part)
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4460 processor
4.65-inch 720×1280 AMOLED HD display (which may just be the Italian translation for Super AMOLED Plus)
5-megapixel CMOS rear camera with LED flash, capable of video capture in 1080p
1.3-megapixel CMOS front-facing camera
NFC!!
1GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of on-board storage

Display? Operating System? I do not understand why all the focus is on the freaking processor alone? :|

What I meant that people who have S2 wont think of buying this. They can just install custom ROM of ICS when it arrives!

this is not even targeted at the current owners of S2. :| why would someone who owns a S2 go for NP?

it is targeted at folks like me who are still stuck with a 2 generation old model. :D

----------

S2 remains Samsung's prominent Android offering for now and for the near future.

I dont think its worth waiting for this phone then! Yeah it has bigger screen, Android 4, and may be few other stuff.But still, its camera is mere 5 MP. So it will compel me to carry along a decent cam as well, especially when going for outings.Its not worth the wait really. Some day or the other, Samsung will give Android 4 as an update on SGS2, so that can wait. As it is, i am completely new to Android, so whats being offered now itself will be a novelty for me. These specs have solved my dilemma - Whether i shud wait or not?

Back