Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,967
Thats what even they wud be knowing. So they are launching too many mid-range phones for people like me.

hohohohoho.........40k & 52k......:O :O :O :OIn my dreams if i see this, there too i will say, "Well dude, u can just dream of it for a year or 2.....After that another new phone will come. U dream of that!!"

heh. don't worry. in 3-4 months it would be down to 20-30K levels. this does not even look like the official pricing.

Yeah lets hope it ends up around 20k.....i can still think on it.Btw, does iPhone demand the same respect in India as in US??

kalpik claims that it would be priced at Rs. 32000 at launch... he might have his sources. :)

this model i believe is priced at below 500 UK Pounds. that comes to around Rs. 36500. import duty of course would add to it. but still makes no sense. samsung has already officially announced the phone and they have definite plans to launch it next month. who would be stupid enough to import multiple units for sale in india at inflated prices?

kalpik claims that it would be priced at Rs. 32000 at launch... he might have his sources. :)

Well, that's source plus guestimate.. :P And don't bother about that site.. Wait for retail launch..

Back