Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 9,323
i guess thats effect of there latest Galaxy s2 .. but its really still worth for that price ???between where is nexus s ??????????

nexus s is old :D anyways. this looks like a budget version of Galaxy s to me. lcd display and 4GB storage.

but thats looks good budgetd version .. they are not compromising other things except storage .. which can incresed later using sd card ....

looks cool, but could be a tad bit cheaper ;)

may be after couple of the months .. we always seen such trend .. as they are costly at launching .. and then goes down ...

Generally speaking I see that trend happening in more of the less popular models or only if a better model is launched at the price of the older one

Generally speaking I see that trend happening in more of the less popular models or only if a better model is launched at the price of the older one

its depend .. as LG O1 .. started with around 14-15k .. and now its 11+ .. that was successful model of LG .. and to make it reachable for many it reduced the price ...

Yeah.. I was talking about a general picture only. There might the occasional one-offs , also I saw LG O1 at 13k when it started & I still see it more near 12k than 11

Back