Should I buy more RAM for my Desktop?

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 6,614
Realtek Audio Manager is a Mess. It Always Pops out and give this Idiotic Message, even if the instruction in it is complied with.

Just uninstall the audio Manager. It Makes no Difference in sound quality.

Same issue i was facing in OLD MOBO also, in 6 Yrs they have not changed the interface of the software neither fixed Bugs, They only Update the Version
I think RAM driver is a must. The sound stopped working once i uninstalled the driver and back ON after installing it.

use ubuntu.. even better lubuntu..

ok here is the thing. most stock related software do not have versions for linux. now you would say use WINE. seriously. ubuntu is not for everyone.

I think RAM driver is a must. The sound stopped working once i uninstalled the driver and back ON after installing it.

Don't uninstall the Driver only the Audio Manager Software

HD Sound Drivers are Natively installed by Win 7

Don't uninstall the Driver only the Audio Manager Software

HD Sound Drivers are Natively installed by Win 7
There is no option to just remove only the Audio Manager software.

Ok. Uninstall it, and if there's no sound goto the device manager and click on sound Devices option and if there's a yellow exclamation mark, double click it and click on the driver option.in the driver option, click on the "update Driver". Microsoft should automatically pick up the Hd drivers digitally signed by Microsoft.BTW which MOBO you are having?

so, i bought 2gb ddr2 @1300 brand simmtronics 3year warranty, installed and got instant noticeable performance improvement, thanks guys:thumbup1: only shit is that cpuz is showing speed of ram as 400mhz where as its of 800 mhz, donno why????even old ram is showing only 333 mhz:blue:

Back