Slow Download speeds on most servers

• Thread starter Thread starter Sanchit3412
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3,808
My earlier superstar 300 plan was much better. I used to get around 55 mbps consistently. After changing to fibre premium plan, speed has been very fluctuating and getting maximum of 100mbps only sometimes. If this continues, I will revert to my earlier plan

I don't think that's a plan issue. If it is, BSNL is going to be in a lot of trouble. It's just that their whole network got congested ever since the new plans came out.

@cyberswarup Depending on the IP addresses assigned latency takes a hit but speed has been fine for me so far. Am on Fiber Value. Am gonna say it again, check link speed. You will find half the answer there.

OBszDQK.jpg

I have done that, I have even tested my laptop in office LAN where I get around 250mbps. May be modem is faulty. I will wait for few days to see what BSNL does to my complain. Otherwise I will change to 100 mbps plan

I don't know why but bsnl is most responsive today.I got ip series 59.92.xxx.xxx.Getting 30 mbps up and down on fiber basic plan.Websites were responsive and am able to watch 1080p without any lag.Till today i am facing slow speeds.But something happened today.Overall today connection is most stable.

Back