Suggest a suitable wifi router

Right. See buffalo equipment is solid. I use the previous iteration of the router (whr it is called) and it hasn't given me any issues whatsoever. And I use it pretty heavily. Beyond that its your choice ;)Also, when you mention 3k, the routers at that price are significantly more capable than the ones at 2k. Now, coming to more important question. What is the size of the place over which you intend to access wifi ?

i am currently using Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH. have had no issues with it. though i am more of a TP-Link fan myself.

dd wrt usually increases the stability. But buffalo stock firmwares are pretty stable themselves. Apart from that dd wrt has a host of other stuff, which the average user doesn't need :P Apart from buffalo, Asus equipment is nice. TP-Link is also good. The newer Cisco range at 2k is pretty much useless. Ditto for D-Link. Never used Netgear. Also, the reason you won't find reviews for the wcr series is because it has been released recently bad that too only in south Asian markets.

Suggest a good modem plus wi-fi router for bsnl high speed plans up to 24mbps. Right now I am using Teracom model no: T2-B-GAWV1,4U10Y-B1 and it seems I require VDSL modem to get high speed. Searched all possible forums but didn't get any proper suggestion. BSNL in my area is not providing modem or routers.Ab aap log madad karo meri.Requesting admins to remove this thread from this location as I have started another one in BSNL sub forum, sorry for this mess up. :)

Back