Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
daily you are calling and saying tomorrow. anyhow keep trying and be the first to get STB and post it here :thumb:

i think the chennai people get it first.:thumb:

I thnk jjvj will be the first man to get Sun direct and watch all channels on that..........don't be serious...just joking

Dear friends, Just now i spoke to sun direct CC persons regarding the package rates.They assured me that they will not hike the starter package.i.e 84 rs inclusive of taxes. mainly they are targetting the cable tv's,it seems:thumb:.

Dear friends,
Just now i spoke to sun direct CC persons regarding the package rates.They assured me that they will not hike the starter package.i.e 84 rs inclusive of taxes.
mainly they are targetting the cable tv's,it seems:thumb:.

If we ask them, they will definitely not say the prices will be increased.

-Ravi

Any latest updates regarding the launch?...........

they ll not hike for the first 3 months. but after that 125 rs.
Yes, They will not hike price but for only two months and after that their price is Rs.125/- per month .

whether they give any stmt regarding price hike?.The basic price won't change.If star and zee channels are added then we have to pay extra for that.

whether they give any stmt regarding price hike?.The basic price won't change.If star and zee channels are added then we have to pay extra for that.

Yes they did give statement regarding price hike. this was due to the pressure from cable operators.

Yes they have given this statement officially and also this price hike is due to heavy protest from cable operator and also without any Zee Sony or Star channels that with the channels they already listed ot previously.

Back