Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
no i am asking same 75 rps package & free dish & stb in AP?

Yes. will be. just 1000rs installation charge. free for 2 months. should be the same offer, but just channels will change according to our zone.

will the launch be on OCT 2 here in AP????

Hey Guys, I think sun direct will be launched on oct 5 i.e friday.The booking also started on 2 weeks back on friday.Also i heard a news from one dealer that it will be taken off air from DD DTH.

Hey Guys,

I think sun direct will be launched on oct 5 i.e friday.The booking also started on 2 weeks back on friday.Also i heard a news from one dealer that it will be taken off air from DD DTH.

We think and hear alot.. but cant trust anything..

anyhow lets wait by this weekend everything will be clear. if they dont launch now then they will be in loss as by now they could have sold lots of connections .

Sun direct will not gonna launch any way near this month ....i think it will be launch by diwali ie in November not before that....source....from very insider of sun

Sun direct will not gonna launch any way near this month ....i think it will be launch by diwali ie in November not before that....
source....from very insider of sun

:hysterical: how is someone alive living inside the Sun. i had heard of people visiting Moon but never heard of someone in sun.

I have contacted the sun direct CC today.they told me that settop boxes are now sent to the dealers now and those who have booked first can getthe settop box.I think from tommorow onwards installation will begin.

I have contacted the sun direct CC today.they told me that settop boxes are now sent to the dealers now and those who have booked first can get
the settop box.I think from tommorow onwards installation will begin.

daily you are calling and saying tomorrow. anyhow keep trying and be the first to get STB and post it here :thumb:

Back