Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
so they have extended the offer for one more week.

there are different offers.. one closes on 23 and other on 30th.. the offer on 23 is for the one million minutes free for lucky draw..... (Tata Sky is advertising it such that people are getting fooled with this as most of the people are thinking that they are giving 1 million mins free to all new subscribers.. but that is not the case it is just if their sub id comes up in lucky draw)

the other offer is on 30th sept which is for south viewers for the sun channels.

sky is known for ripping of ppl in uk like that they want to cheat people in india.:madness::madness:

Hi friends
Sun Direct DTH Starting there services by end of this month or before 10th October,the hardware cost 1000 to 1200 rs,subscription charge 80 to 100 rs per month for sun network package ,but there is one problem hardware is company property like d i s h t v

Hot News

Just now comes in SUN TV

Free DISH , Free STB 75 TV Channels + 15 Radio Channels Just for RS 75 Booking opens on tmrw for more info in tmrw's Dinakaran News Paper.

Hot News

Just now comes in SUN TV

Free DISH , Free STB 75 TV Channels + 15 Radio Channels Just for RS 75 Booking opens on tmrw for more info in tmrw's Dinakaran News Paper.

when is the actual launch? why only bookings.. ? and also this FREE offer of dish and stb wont be for all.. it could be for TN only.

when is the actual launch? why only bookings.. ? and also this FREE offer of dish and stb wont be for all.. it could be for TN only.

What is the exact launch date?.This is the sun direct no published in
Dinakaran paper today.044 39407575:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We can contact this number for more details regarding sun direct.

Hi all, Sun direct website is working now.But in that only the channel listsare given and the dealer information in chennai only given.They haven't updated the dealers address on other places in tamil nadu. I have contacted the CC of sun direct of this toll free number.1800 200 7575.They replied me that they start the relay of sun direct on 28/09/2007.Also they promised that they will add all channel packages i.e,Sony,star,and zee group within 2 or 3 months.Good news......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dear venkat reddy, Contact 1800 200 7575 toll free no.In the beginning they are launching in tamil nadu,contact the above no they will give the details.

Back