Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
so it will be taken off air from dd dth platform

May be Meetdhil..but at-least for now they will not remove...they are using the count of DD DTH subscribers to get Ads so until they penetrate thru the DD DTH platform well they will not remove.

And other reason as DD DTH and SUN Direct comes from same Satellite leaving SUN , SUN News, in DD DTH will enable them to save TP space for other channels.

I'm not sure.it's my guess.let us wait for few days.

how many channels do u think sun will give initially

20 channels from sun tv network, plus their radio channels, Sony tv group channels including setmax, discovery animal planet and so, plus few channels from sun direct partner astro international platform, sure they will hv something different and hv the right mix to get the subscribers.plus they might hv on demand movies with a huge library of 2500 plus movies in south indian languages.

20 channels from sun tv network, plus their radio channels, Sony tv group channels including setmax, discovery animal planet and so, plus few channels from sun direct partner astro international platform, sure they will hv something different and hv the right mix to get the subscribers.plus they might hv on demand movies with a huge library of 2500 plus movies in south indian languages.

u forgot star.. i heard they have agreement with star and also espn star sports and star cricket.. neo sports talks are going on.. and if neo comes then people will watch India Aus and pak series on it.. :thumbsup:

From where they start the telecast?.From Anna Arivalayam or from Mrc nagar?....

i don't know from where but sure not from Anna Arivaalayam becaz one of my friend in SUN TV said all equipments are moving one by one daily from Anna Arivaalayam

They can even add RED FM as they have 49% share on it.

All Southern Channels + Sports + Some English Movie Channels + Some Documentary Channels + Some English News Channels + Some Kids ChannelsThen SUN Direct would be a big hit in southern market

All Southern Channels + Sports + Some English Movie Channels + Some Documentary Channels + Some English News Channels + Some Kids Channels

Then SUN Direct would be a big hit in southern market

then the rate will be 350rs :hysterical:

meanwhile sun launch looks to be delayed for few more days.. :(:madness:

All Southern Channels + Sports + Some English Movie Channels + Some Documentary Channels + Some English News Channels + Some Kids Channels

Then SUN Direct would be a big hit in southern market

thats true

then the rate will be 350rs :hysterical:

meanwhile sun launch looks to be delayed for few more days.. :(:madness:

no instead they will charge for the individual channel like 5 rupees each and the base pack will be like 75 rupees. even sun direct launch is delayed they will sure hit the mark. remember * late a vanthalum latest a varauven* Rajini dialouge:P
:yahoo:

Back