Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
thats true

no instead they will charge for the individual channel like 5 rupees each and the base pack will be like 75 rupees. even sun direct launch is delayed they will sure hit the mark. remember * late a vanthalum latest a varauven* Rajini dialouge:P
:yahoo:

Yes.. it will be great if they stick to that 5rs per channel plan. if Sun dth starts like that then we can hope TS and Dishtv also to follow it :thumbsup:

then the rate will be 350rs :hysterical:

meanwhile sun launch looks to be delayed for few more days.. :(:madness:
long delay ?:madness:

Hi.. dear jjvj i saw u posting that SUN DTH is being delayed u know my situation so please do tell what happened and will they launch?
I felt it could be oct2 (Gandhi jayanthi) before u posted that it would be this month? so is my guess going to be correct?

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY

OTHERS ALSO PLEASE DO POST ANY DETAILS REGARDING PACKAGES IN THE THREAD"SUN DTH PACKAGE"

Is it going to be launched tommorow or on 23rd Sep '07. When the offer of Tata Sky is offer

Tata Sky offer gets closed on 23rd september

No the offers closes on 30th September 2007

Ad says:

Purchase Tata Sky by 30th September 2007 and get 2 months subscription Free! *

* Terms & conditions apply. Offer valid till 30th Sept. 2007 in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala.

The offer is extended only in the four southern states only. Does it show any indication that SUN DIRECT will be lauched on October?

Back