Sun Direct DTH details

• Thread starter Thread starter meetdhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 63,517
Hi, anybody got the SUN DTH installed, if so how is the image & sound Quality with the user interface.. any updates of releasing in other south indian states, thanksRgdsPraveen.

Hi, anybody got the SUN DTH installed, if so how is the image & sound Quality with the user interface.. any updates of releasing in other south indian states, thanks

Rgds
Praveen.
So far they haven’t installed, probably they will start in a day or two.

Why arent the ads coming on tv & radio????
Are they re-working the pricing????
no they r not reworking on prices.....no ads bcoz total tn is aware of sun dth due to cable ops strike and articles abt sun dth in all newspaper

no they r not reworking on prices.....no ads bcoz total tn is aware of sun dth due to cable ops strike and articles abt sun dth in all newspaper

yes.. they are saved from those advertisement costs :hysterical:

Hi jjvj... if i am right we will get an ad in Gemini tv today about DTH. The same way they did in SUN tv. What do u say????

Hi jjvj... if i am right we will get an ad in Gemini tv today about DTH. The same way they did in SUN tv. What do u say????

I cant say anything about the adv on gemini tv.. but the launch will be next week .

same offer like in tn?

no. not in TN. it maybe soon in TN. but i am stil waiting to know if anyone from our forum got the STB from sun dth?

no. not in TN. it maybe soon in TN. but i am stil waiting to know if anyone from our forum got the STB from sun dth?
no i am asking same 75 rps package & free dish & stb in AP?

Back