Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
but then if u notice... such kind of blunders happen only in australia. And if they come here and then the umpires make even one wrong decision... they make a big issue out of it...anyways... with the current way that it is going (with the umpires, match referee and ICC on their side)... no team in the world can beat Australia in Oz!

I think India has done a great counter attack even the aussie may not have thought about it as Kumble & Dhoni lodged a complain against bradd hogg as he has used foul languages against dhoni & kumble in the 3rd session of the game. If the match refree banned 3 test against Bhajji, the same rule is applicable for bradd hogg. Any way lets see whats going to happen in hogg's case but i am sure that bhajji will win the case in his appeal against the ban:thumbsup:.

Did they complain to umpire? They shud have complained to umpire and checked what they do, if they report to match referee immediately at end of the day, like they did for Harbhajan and then if match referee also immediately declares it as level 3 offence like he did for Harbhajan.i am sure nothing wud be done

one thing i am very sure that bhajji will win in his appeal because of bcci power:thumbsup:

BCCI power?!! dont forget ICC made harbhajan test the action 2 times and BCCI did nothing to help him.BCCI just sees money. they dont see if india wins the match, they dont care if bhajji will be allowed to play, infact they will make sure next test is played because its going to earn them crores, as usual, too

Dont you think BCCI should consist of former players not politicians?

why are u suppporting harbhajan.. he is found guilty so he is given 3 match ban. let him go through that.

see, they ve had a 6 hours extended meeting. they would have surely produced enough proof. Mike Procter is an experienced man, and would have gone through all the statements. he may be right. and btw,harbhajan is a mental. why is he goign to fight with symonds. harbajan first tried to hit the back of lee(just for fun). and then andrew symonds asked someting. then he started

Back