Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
You cant go with the evidence of your the inmates alone for a proper judge ment. If india in the next test match report to umpire on the field that ponting has abused us as a black monkey and if there is no proof in audio or video and 5 indian cricketers registers the complain will the same verdict will be given to ponting what has happend to Bhajji. Leave bhajji is the australians are gentleman? its all started in Australia onlyits only the australian players use foul languages its now that they are getting back with every one which they are not able to digest,:hysterical:. IF similar complain is made earlier glenn mcgrath would be have 500 cases against using foul languages, ponting will be having 500 cases, warne will be having 500 cases against him.

seeing procter's statements. he has said that, he is certain that bhajji used offensive words. But he is not sure that he has used racist offensive words. so banning him for racist comments is not a good decision. rather, ban him for one test , for offensive words whatever the say . say monkey or whateva.

he said that, lip reading harbhajan indicates that he said "sorry".(even i lipread and it was clear he said sorry). his argument is that since he said sorry it must be something bad and since there are 2 aus players as witness claiming he said monkey. he has accepted it as offence.

To me the entire episode as handled by the ICC smacks of racism. I don’t know if the BCCI has the spine to back our team all the way or they are more worried about the financial implications of how much LOOT they will have to lose. I think the people who make this the game it is, should decide to maybe boycott

[*]Goods advertised by the ozzie’s
[*]Decide to stop watching any cricket match where the ozzie’s are playing.
[/list]The moment the companies who advertise at these events realize that they are not getting the ‘eyeballs’ they anticipate, the money taps will get turned down. And you will see the ICC who is as greedy as the next man will come down from their high horse. Remember guys all the big bucks in this game come from India or from us the spectators. The only way to teach these racist guys a lesson is to turn off the money taps

I read somewhere that they are going to use "teri maaki" as a defence for Bhajji and point out that it sounds like monkey. That might perhaps work.Aussies say Bastard is a commonly used phrase in their lang and not meant to be offending. And even otherwise, it's not racist. But then, so was monkey.

So guys whats up for the perth test team. I am wondering no one as seltected the team till now:confused:. I will select my team before the end of the day today as i will not be in a position to pick the team tomorrow as i dont have PC at my home:wall:.

@ajuravi, lolI ll pick my team tomorrow. i think everyone is frustrated and still our hearts are burning on seeing the sydney test. i hope everyone cool their nerves and start selecting their team. :thumbsup: ajuravi, come on start pick ur team :thumbsup:

This is going to be my team for the perth test begining on wednesday:

[*]Phil Jacques: 40
[*]R. Ponting: 150
[*]Hussey: 130
[*]Symonds: 55
[*]Shewag: 100
[*]Laxman: 125
[*]Ganguly: 135
[*]S.Tait: 30
[*]S.Clark: 50
[*]M.Johnson: 35
[*]Kumble: 140
[/list]Total weightage: 990

If at all i am making any changes in the team i will post that team with a new message if i dont post it then this will be my team for the perth test.

My team:

Sehwag 100
Jaffer 95
Ponting 150
Laxman 125
Dravid 140
Symonds 55
P.Jacques 40
Kumble 140
S.Clark 50
R.P.Singh 50
S.Tait 30