Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
yay , but i placed my bet on hussey and he failed badly , also zak wouldve been a good choice

Points of Vln_arun at the end of 1st Days Play:

Hayden 124
Gilchrist 23
Symonds 35
M.Johnson 10 * at the crease
RP Singh 10
Ponting 4
Zaheer 30
S.Clark 21 * at the crease

Total 257

@manu,

i also never thought anil kumble would pick up 5 wickets against the ozzies:confused:

Points of Mr.Venkz at the end of 1st Days Play:

Gilchrist 23
Ponting 5
B Hogg 17
M.Clarke 20
Symonds 35
RP Singh 10

Total 110

Ajuravi007 Points = 0 Bcoz he picked up his team only today :hysterical::rofl:

1st Days Play:

Point Receivers:

Australia:

P.Jacques - 66 Points
Hayden- 124 Points
Ponting- 4 Points
Hussey- 2 Points
M.Clarke- 20 Points
Symonds- 35 Points
Gilchrist- 23 Points
Hogg- 17 Points
M.Johnson- 10 Points
S.Clark- 21 Points

India:

Zaheer Khan- 30 Points
RP Singh- 10 Points
Kumble- 50 Points

Note:

If extra run is scored tomorrow, add the runs added tomorrow. For Example, if Stuart Clark has scored 21. If he scores 30 runs tomorrow, the runs he has added will be 9. So, u should 9 Points to ur Total. Am i Clear ?

Ya. We update the points on daily basis.

At the end of everyday's play, we should clearly post the Point Receivers of the day. After that, we should add the points to our Name. ok :)
asdfgf we should not do like that rather my idea is if we go for a player for today i.e, Stuart Clark where he has scored 21 runs you get it for today if you substitute Stuart Clark for brad hogg tomorrow or any other player that player players runs or wicket should be counted or else if still stuart clark is present in the team for tomorrow's teams of yours where no susbstition is done against stuart clark then you will get your points what he is scoring. What do you say.

One more thing I request that we will go for this Susper Selector in 2 segments that (1) is India Vs Aus Test Series (2) Ind - SL - Aus Triangular series what say on this. As we will have 2 parts for super selector 1 for Test Matches & 1 for ODI's. The person who is coming first in Test matches will be crowned king of test matches & for odis King of ODI's:thumbsup:

Ajuravi007 Points = 0

Bcoz he picked up his team only today :hysterical::rofl:
Yes i did not come to the office yesterday and thats the reason i could not pick my team for today:wall: otherwise things would have been different for me.

asdfgf we should not do like that rather my idea is if we go for a player for today i.e, Stuart Clark where he has scored 21 runs you get it for today if you substitute Stuart Clark for brad hogg tomorrow or any other player that player players runs or wicket should be counted or else if still stuart clark is present in the team for tomorrow's teams of yours where no susbstition is done against stuart clark then you will get your points what he is scoring. What do you say.

Mr.ajuravi, i couldn't quite understand ur idea. but i think u r confusing with this idea. at present it is smooth, when ur idea is brought into work, everybody will be confused... :ashamed:

Back