Super Selector - India tour of Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 32,913
@sneezymelon

yah. gave respect to venkz. so called him mr.venkz
Hello asdfgf clear me one doubt in this super selector are we going to pick the team on daily basis or for each test matches clear me first becuase i need to change my team now if we are going in on test match basis instead of daily basis. Reply me soon:confused:

Mr.ajuravi,i told, substitution will be allowed only when the player u ve selected in the team, is actually not present in the international team. u got it. ?

Mr.ajuravi, i couldn't quite understand ur idea. but i think u r confusing with this idea. at present it is smooth, when ur idea is brought into work, everybody will be confused... :ashamed:
Its not about confusing i thought its going to be similar to that super selector where in we need to change players daily. Just now i realised that we are selecting the team in this forum for each test matches. So i will change my stratergy and my team now.

Hello asdfgf clear me one doubt in this super selector are we going to pick the team on daily basis or for each test matches clear me first becuase i need to change my team now if we are going in on test match basis instead of daily basis. Reply me soon:confused:

no daily basis..

the team is for 1 full test match. yah.. i mean each test match.

no daily basis..

the team is for 1 full test match. yah.. i mean each test match.
Thanks machi i will bring my new team now for this test match.:thumbsup:

Its not about confusing i thought its going to be similar to that super selector where in we need to change players daily. Just now i realised that we are selecting the team in this forum for each test matches. So i will change my stratergy and my team now.

haha. we are not having any computerised system of handing the game. it is full of our calculation. it should be easy. thats wy, simple rules. :)

Thanks machi i will bring my new team now for this test match.:thumbsup:

k.. the runs scored and wickets taken from tomorrow will be ur points .

for more info, read the rules on page 1 :)

haha. we are not having any computerised system of handing the game. it is full of our calculation. it should be easy. thats wy, simple rules. :)

k.. the runs scored and wickets taken from tomorrow will be ur points .

for more info, read the rules on page 1 :)
Today i am out for 0 tomorrow i will make huge score:thumbsup:

Rank Standings at the end of 1st Day's Play:

1. manu1991 337 :thumbsup:
2. sneezymelon 316
3. asdfgf 287
4. vln_arun 257
3. Harshal 195
5. venkz 110
7. ajuravi007 0 :wall:

Rank Standings at the end of 1st Day's Play:

1. manu1991 337 :thumbsup:
2. sneezymelon 316
3. asdfgf 287
4. vln_arun 257
3. Harshal 195
5. venkz 110
7. ajuravi007 0 :wall:

My team for the 1st test between india & Australia

[*]Symonds 55
[*]Sachin Tendulkar 150
[*]Phil Jacques 40
[*]Ganguly 135
[*]Dravid 140
[*]Yuvaraj 80
[*]Dhoni 125
[*]B.Hogg: 40
[*]B.Lee: 145
[*]M.Johnson: 35
[*]S.Clark: 50
[/list]My players composition points : 995/1000.

Today i am out for 0 but i will recover tomorrow very well:thumbsup: and for the rest of the match too:thumbsup:.

Back