• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 15,536
Status
Not open for further replies.

harikatt

ISP
dsl
hi..

my experience,, regarding mobile internet from past years..

i am a mobile user from past 5 years,, and i used,, airtel, idea, vodafone, tatadocomo..

recently i changed my internet from airtel 98@2gb pack to 95@6gb pack with tatadocomo, and i realised,, that the speed is double the speed compared to airtel,,

i used to get mostly. 5kilobytesper sec.. with airtel, now
i am getting 12-15kbps with tata docomo.. mobile internet.

the speed is rocking compared to the pricing too..

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Also, with airtel speed,, at mostly i can download.. 1gb per month..even though they give 2gb,, and now with double speed tatadocomo giving 6gb data limit,, so, thinking how far with these speeds we can reach to complete the limit of usage at maximum given by operators,, but any way, may if we try keep going complete downloads, to 24hours,, dailly.. may be we can reach,, but our mobile may be fried up.. .. check these too..

Hi Harikatt, Thanks for your feedback about our service. We appreciate your valuable favourable response towards our service.

@ harikattdude i used to get 25 kilobytes/second speed with airtel.but its ok,your area may not have edge .

Yes, that's 20-30 kBps when you are latched onto Airtel or Vodafone's EDGE network, not used other providers though

i m also using DOCOMO from more den 6-7 month :)DOCOMO really Rocks in my case i got over 20+ kbps speed :DBut airtel sucks here too :(

@ harikatt
dude i used to get 25 kilobytes/second speed with airtel.
but its ok,your area may not have edge .

i also getting 25kilobytes in Airtel
and 20-25kilobytes in Aircel too...

i am using airtel from past.. years.. never got that speed,, and also.. i have edge supported phone too.. but , may be due to increasing competetion the bandwidth may be increased,,for other internets..

recently i recharged with rs65 for 2.5gb mobile internet gprs with docomo,, but .. cant get it ,, it really sucks,, and so many times,, no response, i use airtel also simultaneously,, but this time.. aritel is better so its offering 2gb for 98rs, and tatadocomo 4gb for 98rs (hope docomo people make a better solution in making good working,, my no. 8143702811 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back