• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 23,082
Status
Not open for further replies.

sujop

ISP
BSNL
I am from Vadodara.I recently took a Tata Docomo Prepaid connection in Vadodara (Gujarat). The network coverage in my area (Pin code: 390009) is poor. My handset (Samsung L700) shows that it is roaming on the Videocon network (IND 827). As far as my knowledge is the MCC MNC code for Tata Docomo in Gujarat is IND 30. I tried a manual search of network, but the results does not show any Tata Docomo network. I traveled to various places in Vadodara but could not find any Tata Docomo network by doing a manual search. Can anyone from Vadodara confirm this?

I also had this same problem. I live in himachal pradesh and i took a docomo number my handset is croby pro and on the display it showed roaming sign on the top and using aircel as the operator. i tried seraching manually and couldn't find tata docomo network,then i called cc and they told me that in himachal pradesh tata docomo is using aircel's network and in some phones it might display a roaming sign. the reason they gave me that as newly launched operator it is difficult to provide a seamless network in a state and by this the customer should not suffer, so they chose a well established network i.e aircel in HP.

Dear sujop,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO details and your contact number so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Dear Anubhav11,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO details and your contact number so that we can get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

There is no point in providing my TATA DOCOMO number as this issue cannot be resolved soon. I did some research and found that TATA DOCOMO does not have spectrum in Vadodara as of now. They have entered into an agreement with Videocon to provide service to TATA DOCOMO customers in Vadodara. Tata Docomo might start providing service on their own network once the 3G spectrum is allocated to them in Vadodara.It seems that the TATA DOCOMO customer care is not aware of the sitiuation.

nice way of Grievance redressal... :)
T

ha ye befkuf Tata docomo, hu sakta hai somebody make fake account and then hum sab ka ulluu bana kar bhag jayee .

well one thing is really good in docomo , Its CC

Dear jdjain3, We are here to assist you and resolve your issues about our services.Thanks & regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

Dear sujop,Kindly provide us your TATA DOCOMO number and alternate contact number in order to fetch all the details.

Hi, I am currently shifted to Vadodara for Business purpose. I am having Tata Docomo from Karnataka. Here I am not able to connect to Docomo network. IND-30 is not at all showing in the list of manual selection. I was using GPRS. But here i can not use as it is not home network. Please provide the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back