• Thread starter Thread starter venkat_9099
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,461

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
ISP
SSV 1MBPS
Recently my TS+ STB started behaving very strangely. It did not respond to remote control commands, when playing a recorded program, it used to freeze in between and I had to switch off the device to play again.Yesterday I called TS call center for this and the executive asked me to do a process of resetting the device by pressing a combination of keys when the device is starting up. Even after this process still the STB behaved strangely. When I told the CC executive that the STB is hanging, she rudely replied that the STB does not hang and there is a problem with my TV and I have to check by connecting a DVD player to my TV. When I mentioned that there is no problem with TV and I want some engineer to visit to have a look, she declined that in this session, I cannot make that complaint. For this I have to call again.:wall::wall:WTF, why should I call again to register a complaint? BTW, I found out that the heat sink fan is not working and the STB got overheated and the hard disk was not working properly. I want to complain abt this CC executive to TS higher ups. How can I do this?

Call this number 18001806633. I think the problem will be solve.

first send them a mail that would be ur witness for complaint and then do call them and ask them whether the complaint is being registered :Pthis would be the idea which i can suggest u

Another thing, always ask the name of the cc rep and the time you called. It is very imp for future reference. This will help you in such situations.

Another thing, always ask the name of the cc rep and the time you called. It is very imp for future reference. This will help you in such situations.
Yes, I have noted down the name of the CC Executive

I want to complain abt this CC executive to Tata Sky DTH higher ups. How can I do this?
You can call the customer care and ask them to connect to their higher ups. But the higher ups will instantly will tell "I am extremely sorry...." and will end this matter and no action will be taken against the rude CC. But you will get one sorry face. You can try it.

This problem was faced by me to for a day (as posted on TS+ forum). This happened due to the upgrade in the software. Make this point clear to the CC that is happening after the software has been upgraded and they should listen. Apart from that the CC does what CC is trained for. That is all the higher ups have given these instructions to be told to the customer, so forget about complaining to higher ups. Do not like the service because of one stupid CC does not qualify changing service provider, but you can do that to.Once when my Airtel phone used to have cross connection with HDFC bank in the daytime , I complained to the CC in the evening when the problem was not there, and the CC told me that i was imagining things and did not register the complain and i disconnected the phone service. Simple solutions to problem, but a PVR of 6000 and maybe a annual subscription will be a difficult nut to crack

Back